Sage MIP Fund Accounting is a powerful option for Community Healthcare Centers that need to report to multiple funders: Federal, State, Private Foundation and other sources. Join us on December 7 for a brief on how Sage MIP Fund Accounting could serve your Community Healthcare organization address the complex reporting required for all stakeholders.
We’ll discuss how:
Sage MIP Fund Accounting & JMT Consulting Group helps Health Centers by:
- Offering compliant cross-fiscal-year, multi-dimensional reports for various funding sources, including complex federal grants;
- Integrating seamlessly with your existing Clinic, EMR and personnel information systems to streamline information management;
- Simple creation of cost reports for Medicaid & Medicare and other funding sources;
- Green up the audit process with its paperless capabilities;
- Reducing or eliminating manual spreadsheet reporting and reducing human errors;
- Creating customized budgets for your grants, programs and cost centers.