This is a webcast and free of charge, so please join us by registering here.
Here’s what you’ll learn at the web event:
- The key financial management and technology issues facing nonprofit organizations today
- Why cloud computing is a more effective and efficient, lower cost option for nonprofit organizations
- Best practices in evaluating and contracting for cloud computing
James Linday, CFO of The Great Books Foundation will share his first hand experience in moving to cloud financials including:
- His process for selecting and implementing a cloud-based accounting solution
- The ROI of moving to cloud financials and how it has reduced his need for IT resources
- The tangible and intangible benefits The Great Books Foundation has seen by moving to the cloud
We hope you can join us!