Healthcare is in the spotlight and with new opportunities come a variety of new responsibilities. Do any of the following reflect what is going on with your nonprofit community healthcare organization:
- Are you a Federally Qualified Community Health Center or in the process of becoming one?
- Do you rely heavily on manual processes such as spreadsheets for financial reporting?
- Would you like to simplify the production of UDS Reports, Section 330 Grant Reports, Medicaid and Medicare Cost Reports?
- Do you have ARRA or stimulus funds that you must produce reports for?
- Have you or will you soon complete EHR/EMR conversion and will want to integrate these systems with your General Ledger?
- Have you outgrown Quickbooks or Peachtree and are looking for better grant reporting and a higher degree of automation of allocations, cost categorization and reporting?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of the above questions and your productivity is dragging under the weight of the reporting, we may have relief. Please join us at our upcoming webinar: Reporting Remedies for Community Healthcare Organizations
April 21 click here
May 19 click here
During this webcast we will cover:
- Identifying the right financial management system for your CHC
- Automating the production of FQHC-required financial reports
- Integrating your EHR/EMR systems with your General Ledger
This is a free event and hosted by us, so if you are the Finance Director, Executive Director, Controller or Audit Committee Board Member of a grant-funded healthcare organization, you are cordially invited to attend.