JMT Consulting Group announced today a special Solution Spotlight track for nonprofit organizations attending JMT’s annual conference INNOVATE 2011.
One of the Solution Spotlight sessions will be “Saving Money for Nonprofits Through Hosted Solutions” and will be presented by Stanley Kania, CEO of Software Link, Inc. In addition to the insights shared at the session, INNOVATE attendees have the opportunity to access Sage MIP Fund Accounting in a hosted environment during the conference.
“Software Link and JMT will offer INNOVATE attendees a chance to work with hosted software while at the conference,” explains JMT Consulting Group CEO and Founder Jacqueline M. Tiso. “The software used during the Sage MIP Fund Accounting training sessions at INNOVATE will be hosted and available for attendees to access via their laptops.”
The INNOVATE Solution Spotlight track includes:
- Web-based Expense Management with RestEasy
- Saving Money for Nonprofits Through Hosted Solutions
- Maximize Funding with Sage Grant Management
- Increased Giving, Participation and Support with Sage Fundraising Online
- Build and Manage Benefits and Deduction with Sage Human Resources Module
- Strategic Insight Into Your Business Planning with Sage Active Planner
The 7th annual INNOVATE conference will be at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut April 27-28. INNOVATE is a two-day conference for nonprofit and public sector organizations interested in improving their working knowledge of popular software Sage MIP Fund Accounting and Sage Fundraising 50.