Join JMT Consulting Group, an independent nonprofit consultancy, to learn about choosing the correct financial system for your organization and how to evaluate on-premise, hosted and cloud-based solutions based on the resources available to your nonprofit.
Enjoy lunch on us and network with other local nonprofit financial and executive directors.
You will learn what to zero in on when your organization is ready to change your financial system by:
- Understanding you organization’s needs
- Determining the ROI of any changes
- Learning what to look for when choosing a new system
- Discovering if your system is the cause of your inefficiencies
- Gaining knowledge of hosting in the cloud environment
- Defining your organization’s goals
Upcoming locations and dates:
- Phil Stefani’s, 437 N Rush Street, Chicago, IL 60611
- June 21, 2011 (12:30 – 2:00 pm)
- The Capital Grille, 5340 North River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018
- June 22, 2011 (12:30 – 2:00 pm)
All are welcome, but seating is limited, so please register today by contact Noelle Hasser at (888) 368-2463 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.